Join The Football Medical Association
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term FMA or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5 Cromwell Terrace, Gisburn Road, Barrowford, Lancashire. Our company name is League Medical Ltd trading as Football Medical Association and the registration number is 08653986. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Football Medical Association (“FMA”) of 5 Cromwell Terrace, Gisburn Road, Barrowford, Lancashire, BB9 8PT are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, via our website www.footballmedic.co.uk will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is League Medical Ltd at the above address. We are registered in accordance with the act under registration number Z286323X.
Should you complete any other forms or surveys via the FMA website you allow the FMA to collect and process this information or if you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
The FMA may contact third parties within professional football in order to request information which may enable us to verify any information that you have provided to us.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the FMA, our members, or others.
The FMA uses an email server provider for delivery of multiple emails. We will provide information on how you can unsubscribe from further these email communications at the bottom of every email that we send you.
If the FMA intend to use your information for marketing purposes then we will inform you via email prior to collection.
The FMA website contains links to other websites. If you follow any of these links then the FMA does not accept responsibility for your data. Please check individual website privacy policies.
Should you require a copy of the information we hold about you in line with the Data Protection Act 1988, then your request is subject to a fee of £10.
This policy sets out the Football Medical Association (FMA) membership cancellation policy. Members must allow can cancel 7 working days prior to collection of subscription in order to facilitate the cancellation and avoid a further monthly charge. Refunds for any remaining time left of membership will not be given unless in one of the following circumstances:
- The FMA processing error has resulted in overcharging of a Member for their subscription
- The FMA have made a processing error with the monthly subscription
- A duplication of a subscription has been made
All Members have the right to have his/her name deleted from membership at any time.
The FMA have the right to cancel a Membership without notice.
A separate cancellation policy is provided for FMA events, for example the FMA Conference and Awards.